SERVING THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY AREA
• Claremont • Covina • Diamond Bar • Glendora • Pomona • San Dimas • Upland • West Covina • La Verne
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions were developed to mimic your natural lashes; its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is achieved by a meticulous and artful application of synthetic lashes, all applied one by one to your natural lash by Kimberly & her team of certified Xtreme Lashes®Lash Stylists.
Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are natural-looking, faux synthetic mink lashes applied one by one to each individual natural lash, ranging from 5 mm to 17 mm in length. We carry several curvatures and thicknesses as well to create your own amazing & custom look!
Using a proprietary adhesive, Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are not traditional false eyelashes, eyelash flares or implants. They are safe and comfortable to wear, and they are never applied directly to your skin or eyelid!
Our amazing lovely lashes stand up to daily activity, and with routine touchups (called Fills) every two to three weeks, you can have amazing eyelashes indefinitely.
We at Hip Lash Studio understand the concerns you may have about staying safe and healthy while receiving services. Rest assure that our top priority at Hip Lash Studio is your and the safety of our lash stylists as well. To address your concerns, we’ve made sure that every inch of our studio has been carefully disinfected ad prepared as required by the centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Here’s what we are doing regularly to make sure our studio is sage, hygienic and clean.
- Using masks while in contact with anyone who enters the studio. including lash stylist and customers.
- Washing our hands for 20 seconds with soap and water or using hand sanitizer between each client. before and after eating and after using the restroom. We have hand sanitizer for the convince of our clients as well.
- Cleaning and or disinfecting all surfaces and tools used in studio services and procedures between each client
- Using Barbicide to disinfect tools and our bedding between each client.
- Removing any items that aren’t essential to our services from the premises (i.e. station decorations family photos)
- Prohibited any physical contact between lash stylists and customers, including handshakes and hugs to help maintain social distancing.
- Trained all staff on proper hygiene practices and cleaning procedures to prevent infection spread.
Here’s what we ask of you to make sure we can keep our studio in compliance with social distancing and personal protection requirements:
- Please do not wait in the studio for your appointment. Please wait in your vehicle or outside the studio at least 6 feet away from all other patrons. We will then call our text you to come in when we are ready.
- Please wear a mask or facial covering during your entire appointment. You will not be allowing to enter the studio without one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the front of the studio for your protection.
- Please do not bring beverages, food or guests with you.
- Please take your temperature and fill out the questionnaire before your service.
Thank you so much for your understanding,
Kim Ostash, Owner